The Continued Medical Education (CME) program we offer has been established as a high quality, evidence based CME program that is independent, fair, objective, relevant, and consists of prominent physicians representing various subspecialities including Head and Neck Surgical Oncology, Mohs Dermatology, Dermatopathology, Radiation Oncology, Medical Oncology, ENT, and Facial Reconstructive Surgery.
Each CME activity will be evaluated to see measure the program's impact on our learners to see if our expected results have been met, including pre and post activity surveys and tests, and self reporting changes in practice by physicians.
- Identify characteristics of lesions that may pose an increased risk to the patient.
- Utilize the clinical and pathological data to formulate and adapt an appropriate treatment plan based on current recommendations and patient history.
- Recommend appropriate follow-up intervals to measure and evaluate the effectiveness of chosen treatments.
- Predict when sites are at an increased risk for loss of function and/or appearance.
- Summarize reconstructive techniques that can be utilized for difficult locations or large lesions.
- Recommend proper treatment or referrals.
ACCREDITED BY IMQ AND CMA
The Skin Cancer and Reconstructive Surgery Foundation is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Skin Cancer and Reconstructive Surgery Foundation designates this live activity for a maximum of 2 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
CME BOARD MEMBERS
Simon Madorsky, M.D.
Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
Ronald Barr, M.D.
Alexander Miller, M.D.
Judith Harrison, M.D.
Skin Cancer Connection Newsletter
Receive updates on the latest skin cancer management and SCARS Center monthly conference invitations. Subscribe today!
CME ACCREDITED SKIN CANCER CONFERENCE
Earn your CME credits at the SCARS Foundation Monthly Skin Cancer Conference
ELEVATING THE STANDARDS OF SKIN CANCER MANAGEMENT.